FOR DETAILS OR TO BOOK YOUR SPACE, CALL US ON +91 9967667262
Why choose to work from a Business Centre or a Co-Working Space?
- A business centre is an ideal and cost effective option as compared to conventional offices.
- Not only reduces expenses towards real estate but also cost of setup and maintenance towards furniture and fixtures.
- Flexibility of tenure from a month to a year or more.
- Pay as you use and from the day you start using it.
- You can quickly scale up or reduce your team sizes without worrying about infrastructure.
- Set up office and start operations from day one!
- Create your business footprints at various locations without going too heavy on your pocket.
- Boast of self sufficient new age offices without investing in creating it.
What does GNMV Spaces offer?
Vibrant interiors with natural light from all corners.
- Dedicated desk
- High speed internet access
- 15-20 seater conference room
- Open area for lunch or informal meetings
- Separate washrooms for ladies and gents
- Telephone lines charged as per actuals and on need basis.
- Ample storage with drawers at every desk and also outside storage.
- Other office amenities.
- The centrally located commercial complex is
strategically placed admist renowned residential complexes and commercial business houses.
- 5 mins away from Eastern Freeway connecting Chembur to town in just 15 mins.
- 2 mins away from Sion Trombay Road.
- 2 hrs drive from Pune
- Close proximity to upcoming Chembur Santacruz flyover connecting Chembur to
- Close to Nava Sheva port and upcoming Panvel airport.
We charge Rs.9500/seat/month which includes:
- Dedicated desk with storage.
- High Speed internet access
- Access to pantry and open
- Conference room on pre booking basis.
Gemini New Media Ventures (GNMV) runs a focused program for startups by offering them real estate support along with sales & business development strategy, converting the idea into a revenue generating business thereby attracting investments for further growth. Each startup, selected for the program, will be conditioned by multiple mentors to finally present before an investor bench. Along with executing revenue strategy for the startup, the team also offers range of specialist services for startups which comprise of go-to-market strategy, digital marketing, co-founder/core team search, fund raising, legal & finance support, by partnering with industry experts.
GNMV STARTUP PROGRAM: 2013
Announcing the first ever module based startup program for entrepreneurs – your guide, mentor and sounding board as you build the foundation of your business.
The modules are spanned over a period of 3 months and 6 months as Module I and Module II respectively. On successfully completing the program, the startup receives a certification by Gemini New Media Ventures.
How to apply?
Send in a short PPT about your venture, covering the following points (one slide each) to email@example.com :
- Name of the company, operational since & sector.
- About the company with relevant links and references.
- Need gap filled & Key identified revenue stream.
- Founders & team size (with contact details).
- Vision for the company & requirements to fulfill the same.
- Why do you want to be part of the GNMV startup program with number of members joining in the program.
GNMV STARTUP PROGRAM MODULES
START UP WARM UP:
- Meet & Greet your fellow startups at the Gemini Incubate as well as the mentor team.
- Startups talk about their venture and where does their destination lie.
- Mentors and startups define the key areas of focus and expectations during their tenure at the incubation center. This doc will be used as a point of reference throughout their stint at Gemini Incubate.
Duration: 3 months
- Assigning key mentor to every startup.
- Refining the product /service and creating prototypes.
- Understanding competition and creating key differentiators.
- Defining target markets and understanding the market.
- Workshop on networking tactics.
- Defining the business model.
- Workout a GTM strategy.
- Understanding funds and their allocation.
- Testing the business opportunity.
- Session on patents and how to get them.
- Client pitches.
- Final B-plan and prototype to be in place.
- Derive learning from test market.
- Have user/consumer feedback captured and incorporated.
- Leadership and hiring a team workshop.
- Business Development strategy.
- Introduction to key atrategic partners.
- Final VC pitch to a bench of VCs.
Registration fees for enrolling for the 3 months program: Rs.24,000 per member.
Duration: 6 months
All of MODULE I with:
- PR Support.
- Legal consultation on how to form a company, term sheets and other day to day legal issues.
- Detailed case study analysis of one successful startup from the same domain. Different for every startup basis the industry they belong to.
- Review of the steps discussed previously, their implementation and results. Incorporate course correction if any.
- Mock presentation to in-house VC bench.
- Final B-plan and prototype to be in place.
- HR Workshop.
- One need based workshop every two months.
- The startups get an opportunity to be part of a Silicon Valley based startup network *
Registration fees for enrolling for the 6 months program: Rs.54,000 per member.
A CERTIFICATION SHALL BE DONE FOR STARTUPS ON SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE PROGARM, AT THE END OF THEIR TENURE.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
- 6400 sq.ft. center in a new age glass façade building with Mountain View from all sides.
- High Speed Internet access.
- A designer office with capacity to seat 50 entrepreneurs. Flexible seating options available.
- 15-20 seats conference room on the same floor.
- Several breakout areas like a lounge room, open hill facing brainstorming area and a garden within the building premises.
- Receptionist services, Printing facility, Pantry with a refrigerator.
- A dedicated desk during the tenure with storage drawers and drinking water.